CBSE Class 9 Hindi MCQs and Short Questions Database. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE examinations so that students can do practice.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Hindi Grammer and Usages Based MCQ (2)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Thousands of students are holding their breaths for the JEE Main Results. The results on the website http://cbseresults.nic.in/# is going to be live shortly. The website for announcing the results is already experiencing heavy traffic due to which is running slow. The results along with ranks for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be announced today itself. The tab on the main website of Jee - https...
- Most of the state boards in India have started declaring results for the class 10 and class 12 board examination conducted this year. The checking of mark sheets have already started with teachers busy evaluation more than 1.5 crore students across the country. Many boards have also announced the tentative dates on which the results will be declared. CBSE is yet to announce the dates, as slight...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it mandatory for all CBSE affiliated schools to introduce physical education for classes 9 to class 12. The schools have been given option to make it mandatory for junior classes also. CBSE wants the subject to be part of other mainstream subjects to increase awareness amongst students on health and fitness. One period daily will have to be...
- There was no curriculum designed or suggested by NCERT for pre school students due to which pre schools follow their own curriculum and prepare the students to attend regular school. In order to standardize the education system in pre schools also NCERT has come out with suggested curriculum for pre school students also. NCERT has come out with two documents:-“Guidelines for Preschool Education”...
- Finally the results for JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (MAIN) - 2018 have been declared Check Results here - http://cbseresults.nic.in/Jee_main_pzy/jee_cbse_2018.htm Then enter your details on the screen as shown below
- CBSE has issued the following circular regarding celebrating World Environment Day: World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year. This year India is hosting the World Environment Day 2018 at global level in collaboration with UN Environment on the theme “Plastic Pollution" You are, therefore, requested to sensitize students by organizing awareness programmes on environmental...
- Are your looking to buy NCERT books ? Now its easier than ever. NCERT has started home delivery of books to make the books easily available for all students. There have been many cases reported where the books have gone out of stock in certain smaller cities and it takes weeks to months for the books to reach the sellers and then to the students. Now all NCERT books from class 1 to class 12 will...