More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- CBSE board exams are going to be conducted in the next few months, and students are trying their best to get the good marks in the examination. Even though students studying in CBSE schools put maximum effort, mathematics subject alone remain a nightmare for many CBSE students till now. To help their students in the proper way, school teachers and mathematics experts are giving good advice to the...
- With the latest technology and smartphones at the fingertips, students will get distracted easily these days. With the plenty of interesting things around, it is very hard for the students to focus on their studies. The lapse in concentration during the studies is something very similar to online shopping. We aim at a specific product, and with the suggestions of different products on the website...
- Is your child carrying a heavy school bag daily which causes pain in his shoulders and back ? See the allowed weight limits of school bag below
- On the one hand, students enjoy a lot while solving the problems on the mathematics subject. On the other hand, some students cry out when they prepare for their exam. Getting a good mark in the mathematics exam is not that difficult but many students didn't recognize it. The biggest problems in mathematics exam which a student normally face during the exam are timing, getting wrong answers in...
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to conduct the board exams for the class 10th and 12th students in the upcoming February. The CBSE board is planning to release the timetable for the exams soon. Now, the mindset of every student is to score the good works in the examination. Not all the hard working students will get the top marks in the examination. The one who studies...
- Recently, CBSE has released a notice stating that board exams will begin in the month of February and continue March 2019. The board exams for vocational subjects will take place first and core subjects exam will be held afterwards. In class 10, there are 15 vocational subjects and in class 12, there are 40 subjects of skill education. This year you will very soon get the complete information...
- The central government has issued a notification to start celebrating National Education Day on 11th November every year. The day has been decided based on the birth date of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. He was a great Indian Scholar and had contributed immensely to the freedom movement in India. He was also the first Minister of Education in the Indian government. In this regard you will see many...