CBSE Class 9 PSA Language Conventions Passage Based MCQs
Chapter wise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQds) are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all MCQs which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Passage Based MCQs
Q.1 Read the following passage carefully and select the most
suitable option from each list according to the corresponding
number in the passage.
1. The great advantage of early rising is the good
2. start it gives for ones daily work.
3. The early riser is able to complete a lot of
4. work before others even get out of their bed.
5. As the mind is fresh in the morning free from distractions.
6. one is able to do quality work.
7. one is able, if so inclined to have early morning
8. exercise which keep one energetic throughout the
9. day. Thus one completes one’s work during the day
10. without hurrying much and is left with enough
11. time in the evening for play or relaxation by leisurely
12. walk. This leads to good night’s rest.
1) In line 1 the word ‘advantage’ could be best replaced with _____
2) In line 5 the word closest in meaning to ‘distractions’ is _______
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 PSA Language Conventions Passage Based MCQs