CBSE Class 9 PSA Qualitative Stand Alone MCQs
Chapter wise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQds) are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all MCQs which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 PSA Qualitative Stand Alone MCQs
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Due to the increasing demand of NCERT books across India NCERT has issued a helpline number and email address for students. In case of non availability of books or regarding edition/ prices of the books students can call on the given numbers or send NCERT an email to seek clarifications. NCERT books are being implemented by many state boards across India due to which the demand for the books have...
- Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji said "It is our responsibility to ensure that the right spirit of yoga is conveyed to everyone." To promote wellbeing and awareness about Yoga amongst students, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) through National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is taking multi-dimensional initiative to promote Yoga in curriculum...
- Most of the state boards in India have started declaring results for the class 10 and class 12 board examination conducted this year. The checking of mark sheets have already started with teachers busy evaluation more than 1.5 crore students across the country. Many boards have also announced the tentative dates on which the results will be declared. CBSE is yet to announce the dates, as slight...
- Google has tied up with CBSE to help them to show results for the board exams for class 10 and class 12. The CBSE results website faces huge pressure during the results day with thousands of students struggling with the slow speed of the website to get their results. In the past this has led to server going really slow or not responding at all. This year to meet the demand of millions of students...
- There was no curriculum designed or suggested by NCERT for pre school students due to which pre schools follow their own curriculum and prepare the students to attend regular school. In order to standardize the education system in pre schools also NCERT has come out with suggested curriculum for pre school students also. NCERT has come out with two documents:-“Guidelines for Preschool Education”...
- Its expected that CBSE will release the results for class 10and class 12 board exams by end of next week. The results will be declared by many mediums so that students across the country don’t face any issues regarding accessibility to results due to sudden pressure on CBSE results website like previous years. The Central Board of Secondary Education's CBSE Class 12th result 2018 and CBSE Class...
- There have been speculations that the results for class 12 and class 10 board exams might be delayed this year due to multiple reasons like examinations conducted after a gap of many years, re examination conducted for class 12 economics paper, coordination requirements amongst schools and CBSE etc. CBSE has not notified any specific date for the declaration of the results but as per an official...