More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- You never realise what you have until its gone. A chocolate pastry is a good example, but here we mean the joys of your schooling years. While 18,27,472 of you who are taking the Xth Board exams will continue on your journey of discovery and exploration in school, for 12,87,359 of you who are taking the XIIth Board exams, there are higher institutions of learning awaiting your knock on their...
- CBSE has released the datesheet for the upcoming board examination for class 10. The board exams are scheduled to start in February 2019 with main exams to be starting from March 2019
- Many a times students face the most important hurdle in their lives, how to memorize faster? More often than not, you may feel that you have finished reading and revising a certain chapter but when you look back at it, it seems like nothing ever went in to your head. You are unable to produce the answers of even simple questions. This does not mean that there is a problem with you. It simply...
- How many times have we heard our parents lecture us on the importance of having a set schedule? How many times have they told us about fixing a timetable and setting a routine to complete all our studies on time? You might have lost count I'm sure. But let's stop for a minute and think. Why are they constantly nagging us about these things? There surely must be a reason behind it. And yes there...
- CBSE has released the datesheet for the upcoming board examination for class 12. The board exams are scheduled to start in February 2019 with main exams to be starting from March 2019
- Concentration while studying is as important. Without concentration no matter how long you have been sitting for nothing could be learnt. Like many things concentration is not something you can achieve in a night or so you have to work on it for a while. Here are some tips from some studios that may help you to improve concentration and score good. Find your motivation: many students go on...