CBSE Class 9 PSA Hindi Passage Based MCQs
Chapter wise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQds) are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all MCQs which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 9 PSA Hindi Passage Based MCQs
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Its expected that CBSE will release the results for class 10and class 12 board exams by end of next week. The results will be declared by many mediums so that students across the country don’t face any issues regarding accessibility to results due to sudden pressure on CBSE results website like previous years. The Central Board of Secondary Education's CBSE Class 12th result 2018 and CBSE Class...
- Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji said "It is our responsibility to ensure that the right spirit of yoga is conveyed to everyone." To promote wellbeing and awareness about Yoga amongst students, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) through National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is taking multi-dimensional initiative to promote Yoga in curriculum...
- The government of Delhi has instructed 575 schools to return excess fees charged from parents with 9% interest. The list of the 575 schools is as under. Also, the notice issued by the govt says " In continuation of orders dated 22.02.2018, 03.07.2017, 01.07.2016, 15.03.2016, 20.10.2015, 21.10.2014 and 28.02.2013 and in exercise of the powers conferred under rule SO(xviii) j Section 24(3...
- CBSE has issued the following circular regarding celebrating World Environment Day: World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year. This year India is hosting the World Environment Day 2018 at global level in collaboration with UN Environment on the theme “Plastic Pollution" You are, therefore, requested to sensitize students by organizing awareness programmes on environmental...
- The India STEM Foundation is jointly organizing the World Robot Olympiad (WRO) 2018 with National Council of Science Museum (NCSM), an autonomous society under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. The key objectives of this Olympiad are to build scientific temperament and 21st century skills in students, foster an eco-system of tinkering aimed at promoting innovative and creative...
- Most of the state boards in India have started declaring results for the class 10 and class 12 board examination conducted this year. The checking of mark sheets have already started with teachers busy evaluation more than 1.5 crore students across the country. Many boards have also announced the tentative dates on which the results will be declared. CBSE is yet to announce the dates, as slight...
- The board examination for the year 2018 for all state boards and CBSE are over. Overall 38 boards of secondary and senior secondary classes had conducted the examinations with involved testing more than 1.5 crore students. The return of board exams had various challenges with the biggest one being leak of several examination papers and re-examinations conducted by some of the boards including...