CBSE Class 6 English Practice Worksheets (11) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
CLASS VI ENGLISH
Q.1.Separate the Subject and Predicate in the following sentences:
1.Life means activity.
2. She cooks food in the kitchen.
3.Diamond cuts diamond.
4.Climbed up the filthy boy.
5. Please give me some money.
6.Truth needs no evidence.
7. Walking is a good exercise.
8.Flying in the air is a great experience.
9.India is the largest democracy of the world.
10. Practice makes a man perfect.
11. Priya recited a poem in her school.
12. Slow and steady win the race.
13. The playground of our school is very large.
14.The rich boy helped the beggar.
15. Honesty is the best policy.
16.The Earth moves round the Sun.
17.She walks in the garden.
18.I can swim well.
19. White gold is the most precious metal.
20. The lion is said to be a man-eater.
21.Silence is the language of soul.
22. Action is a supernatural power of life.
23.Get out from here.
24. The bravery of the villagers saved the child from a wolf.
25.All the teachers of my school have been to U.K.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 6 English Practice Worksheets - Subject and Predicate