Click below for Class 6 Sanskrit NCERT Solutions, printable worksheets, latest assignments, updated syllabus, NCERT & CBSE books, and easy to learn concepts and study notes of all Sanskrit chapters, Sample Papers and Last Year solved Question Papers
Class 6 Sanskrit has the following chapters.
Chapter 1 अकारान्त – पुल्लिङ्ग:
Chapter 2 आकारान्त – स्त्रीलिंग
Chapter 3 अकारान्त – नपुंसकलिंग
Chapter 4 क्रीडास्पर्धा
Chapter 5 वृक्षाः
Chapter 6 संम्रुद्रतटः
Chapter 7 बकस्य प्रतिकार
Chapter 8 सूक्तिस्तवकः
Chapter 9 अडगुलीयकं प्राप्तम्
Chapter 10 कृषिकाः कर्मवीरः
Chapter 11 पुष्पोत्सवः
Chapter 12 दशमः त्वम् असि
Chapter 13 लोकमड्गलम्
Chapter 14 अहह आः च
Chapter 15 मातुलचन्द्र
Latest CBSE News
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to declare the result by May third week for class 10th and 12th. CBSE is ready for further processes. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been announced the Re-verification and Re-evaluation schedule on April 11, 2019. All those students who have doubts or not happy with the correction of papers can fill the Re-verification...
- This year board has introduced the new passing criteria for CBSE class 10 students. As per the norms, the board has decided to change the passing criteria for the CBSE class 10 students. According to the latest updates by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) i.e. the board has decided to give relaxation to the students. Here is the good news for the CBSE class 10 students. All the...
- CBSE Class 10, 12 Results 2019: After so many predictions, rumours about the CBSE class 10th and class 12th results, finally the date is out now and the dates are also confirmed by the CBSE officials. According to the CBSE officials, the result will be declared by after the May 1st week i.e. between May 8, 2019, and May 15, 2019. Download CBSE class 10 Physics electricity notes prepared by expert...
- As per the norms, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been announced strict rules regarding the change of school for reasons like better education, etc. On 5th April 2019, CBSE has made a list of documents that parents, as well as students, will have to give for direct admissions in Class X and XII. The following are the documents required to take admissions in Class X and XII are...
- As per the latest updates, the Delhi University has made certain changes in their curricular system. Earlier, Delhi University had announced the registration date was 15th April 2019. Now the news coming from the DU is Delhi University postponed the admission process for both under-graduation and post-graduation courses. Now the registration process is likely to begin on the first May 2019....
- There are some chapters in Social Science for class 10 which CBSE has decided to drop them. CBSE has taken this decision so keep in mind that these chapters are irrelevant and in future will not be included in exams. Therefore, CBSE has decided to drop five Social Science chapters from this academic session of class 10th syllabus including ‘Challenges to Democracy’ and ‘Political Struggles and...
- As per the new rules and regulations of the High Court, all private schools are not bound to enhance their fee structure without the prior permission of the Fee Fixation Committee (FFC). Besides that directorate advised private schools to follow the prescribed curriculum. Directorate of School Education, Jammu has made certain changes regarding the buying of books, uniforms of private schools of...