CBSE class 6 sanskrit, students can free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert
click on tabs below for class 6 sanskrit worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 6 sanskrit chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers
Class 6 Sanskrit has the following chapters.
Chapter 1 अकारान्त – पुल्लिङ्ग:
Chapter 2 आकारान्त – स्त्रीलिंग
Chapter 3 अकारान्त – नपुंसकलिंग
Chapter 4 क्रीडास्पर्धा
Chapter 5 वृक्षाः
Chapter 6 संम्रुद्रतटः
Chapter 7 बकस्य प्रतिकार
Chapter 8 सूक्तिस्तवकः
Chapter 9 अडगुलीयकं प्राप्तम्
Chapter 10 कृषिकाः कर्मवीरः
Chapter 11 पुष्पोत्सवः
Chapter 12 दशमः त्वम् असि
Chapter 13 लोकमड्गलम्
Chapter 14 अहह आः च
Chapter 15 मातुलचन्द्र
Latest CBSE News
- In continuation of the efforts of the government to standardize the education system across the country, government has decided to implement NCERT curriculum system in Tripura also. The education minister of Tripura announced that from next academic year which is starting from 1st April, NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training) will be applicable in all schools in Tripura....
- CBSE has issued a circular to students and various schools to increase awareness amongst students regarding careful disposal of e-waste. CBSE has issued a letter from Ministry of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY),Govt. of India regarding increasing awareness programme on Environmental Hazards of Electronic Waste amongst students. The schools have been advised to tell...
- In today’s world, competition is very tough. Students have to go through a lot in order to complete their education with top ranking. As our educational system is developing, we are being provided with high level problems and questions to practice and sharp our minds. The process of preparing for an exam requires a rigorous amount of practice, concept-building, problem solving and error...
- NCERT is an organization which was formed by the Government of India in 1961. The organisation was formed by merging atleast seven government education institutions. The NCERT was formed to standardize the education system in India. The main objective was to publish high quality NCERT books which can be implemented in the entire country to ensure standard education system across the country....
- Government has been working on revamping the school level education system for all CBSE affiliated schools in India. HRD ministry has recently asked for suggestions from teachers, students and parents on the syllabus contents. Thousands of respondents along with teachers submitted their responses on the MHRD website on their opinion about the syllabus for various classes and what all topics to...
- NCERT is a government organisation which has been set up to advise the central and state governments on various Matters relating to academics which are related to elementary and Senior school education level. The overall objective of setting up this department was to improve the education level in the entire country. The objective of this department was to prepare and publish text books as per...
- CBSE has released the following FAQs for Class 11 Academic Session 2018-19 for Computer Science and Informatics Practices - New Syllabus Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Class XI (Academic Session 2018-19) Informatics Practices (New Syllabus) 1. Which version of Python should be preferred? Ans: Version 3.x. Preferably 3.6.4 and above. 2. From where Python can be downloaded? Ans: Python Language...