Click below for Class 6 Sanskrit NCERT Solutions, printable worksheets, latest assignments, updated syllabus, NCERT & CBSE books, and easy to learn concepts and study notes of all Sanskrit chapters, Sample Papers and Last Year solved Question Papers
Class 6 Sanskrit has the following chapters.
Chapter 1 अकारान्त – पुल्लिङ्ग:
Chapter 2 आकारान्त – स्त्रीलिंग
Chapter 3 अकारान्त – नपुंसकलिंग
Chapter 4 क्रीडास्पर्धा
Chapter 5 वृक्षाः
Chapter 6 संम्रुद्रतटः
Chapter 7 बकस्य प्रतिकार
Chapter 8 सूक्तिस्तवकः
Chapter 9 अडगुलीयकं प्राप्तम्
Chapter 10 कृषिकाः कर्मवीरः
Chapter 11 पुष्पोत्सवः
Chapter 12 दशमः त्वम् असि
Chapter 13 लोकमड्गलम्
Chapter 14 अहह आः च
Chapter 15 मातुलचन्द्र
Latest CBSE News
- Mathematics is the subject which is feared by most of the students. The problem becomes more critical now since the board exam is knocking the door. Usually students develop anxiety during mathematics exam. Usually mathematics is well thought-out as a subject of calculation actually involves logic, reasoning and imagination, moreover it also involves loads of stuffs related to calculations. This...
- In a highly patriotic and important move to highlight one of the greatest men of our nation, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the National Council of Educational Research and Training has introduced one of the poems written by this great leader in the 8th standard textbook. Must download these NCERT solutions for class 8 Hindi for free. The NCERT has taken this move with an aim to instil respect for the...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the board exam for class 12th every year. Students belonging to the Humanities category face a lot of problems to prepare for Economics. As you know Economics is one of the important subjects for the students who belong to the Humanities category. According to Studies Today, students shouldn’t start multiple sections at a time. They shouldn...
- Relying on the reference books will be completely pointless just before exams. The best medium of scoring good marks in the CBSE 10th boards exams is the NCERT books. This statement was given by a student Hrithika Meena, of St. Xavier’s school of the Nevata area in Jaipur. Being a top scorer Hrithika advises all the students, instead of mugging up the students should understand the context and...
- Unseen passages, also known as comprehensions are not just questions that are asked in your school English paper but are even important for your competitive exams later in life. It may seem the easiest thing when you attempt those questions in the English examination as the answers are straightaway copied out of the paragraph, but for your exams at a later stage, the questions would not be that...
- Since the board exams for both class 10 and class 12 has started, the CBSE board has instructed the parents and the students to follow some guidelines to sensify against the forged news spread through the social media platforms. The parents and the students are directed to stick on their principles stated by the CBSE Board on their official website i.e. “www.cbse.nic.in.com”. All the devices such...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been announced a list of all possible courses that students can continue after class 12. Also, CBSE has listed the names of the colleges, their eligibility criteria and other details related to that course. CBSE chairperson, Anita Karwal in an official statement said CBSE has made a concise list of elective courses that will help the students to...