CBSE class 6 sanskrit, students can free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert
click on tabs below for class 6 sanskrit worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 6 sanskrit chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers
Class 6 Sanskrit has the following chapters.
Chapter 1 अकारान्त – पुल्लिङ्ग:
Chapter 2 आकारान्त – स्त्रीलिंग
Chapter 3 अकारान्त – नपुंसकलिंग
Chapter 4 क्रीडास्पर्धा
Chapter 5 वृक्षाः
Chapter 6 संम्रुद्रतटः
Chapter 7 बकस्य प्रतिकार
Chapter 8 सूक्तिस्तवकः
Chapter 9 अडगुलीयकं प्राप्तम्
Chapter 10 कृषिकाः कर्मवीरः
Chapter 11 पुष्पोत्सवः
Chapter 12 दशमः त्वम् असि
Chapter 13 लोकमड्गलम्
Chapter 14 अहह आः च
Chapter 15 मातुलचन्द्र
Latest CBSE News
- The board exams for class 12 and 10 have started from today. Students have been getting best of luck messages from their families and friends. President Ram Nath Kovind has also extended his wishes to the students appearing for these exams by tweeting: "As school board examinations begin all over the country, best wishes to the boys and girls taking the exams as well as to their families. I am...
- As per a latest statement issued by CBSE, CBSE has denied any paper leak and has said that they have verified the images of the question paper going viral on social media against the actual question papers and have found the two to be different. In a statement issued by CBSE, its said “"During the process of the exam at the local level, some miscreants tried to play mischief by circulating...
- Results for 17th CBSE Heritage Quiz 2017 has been announced by CBSE. Following are the winners- National Winners: => Bhavan's BP Vidya Mandir,Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Civil Lines, Nagpur - Winner => SunBeam School,Near Lahartara Over Bridge,UP - I Runners-up => Chinmaya,Vidyalaya ,Trupunithura - II Runners-up Regional Winners CBSE SCHOOL SCHOOL Ajmer Delhi Public...
- Watch here what Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi told to students. Very useful tips given by him today....
- HRD Ministry has finally decided to reduce the NCERT syllabus by atleast half from the session which is going to start in 2019. For the session which is going to start from next month there wont be any change. This change was long due to rising concerns of students and parents regarding the huge syllabus for all classes and subjects with almost 50 chapters for some subjects. In this positive move...