CBSE class 6 computer science covers topics computer fundamentals, introduction to internet, ms word practical application, basic, power point, uses of computers, access study material for computer science, free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert
click on tabs below for class 6 computer science worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 6 computer science chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers
Important topics coveredin class 6 Computer Science
Computer fundamentals: input devices, output devices, memory devices, pointing devices, hardware software, Benefits of computer,
Introduction to internet: uses of internet, components of internet, software requirements, url, connecting to internet,
Ms word: creating a new file in ms word, saving a file, using gui and shortcut key, changing fonts and applying different options, related to fonts, bold italic, underline, superscript, subscript, font size, color, applying shapes to a document, getting multiple pages in a document, applying different color styles,
Basic, introduction to basic, variables, numeric variables, alphanumeric string variables, constants, numeric variables, alphanumeric string variables, programming on let and print statement,basic commands, cls, new,
History of computers, development of electronic machines, generations of computer technology, different types of software, memory types, computers, word processing, desktop publishing, advanced word features basic windows applications browsing internet
Classification of computers : computer components, computer languages, control statements editing a worksheet electronic mail enlivening a presentation hardware and software
Introduction to computer introduction to ms excel
Introduction to windows log on to flash microsoft word more on powerpoint more on windows qbasic statements using mail merge working on to flash introduction to qbasic
Latest CBSE News
- Human Resource Development Ministry will soon post on its website the details regarding reduction of NCERT syllabus and ask for suggestions from teachers, parents, educational experts, students and any other concerned person. Everybody will be given time for more than month to post their suggestions and comments on the syllabus reduction by NCERT. The suggestions will be then reviewed by the...
- Message from CBSE Chairperson Dear children, It is the 5th of March, 2018. Your Board exams begin today. Your emotions are almost palpably evident -healthy permutations and combinations of excitement, focus and determination, with that wee bit of sprinkling of wondrousness about what your future holds for you. We have all crossed this stage as we pass through life. You know, I happen to belong...
- The board exams for class 10 and class 12 are set to begin from Monday next week. Almost 12 lakh students from class 12 and 16.5 lakhs students from class 10 are going to sit in the board exams this year. Since the exams have returned after a gap of many years so the stress level amongst students is bound to be high this year. In order to make it little relaxed for students the CBSE has given...
- Important information given in your CBSE Class 10th, 12th Board Examination 2018 Admit Cards: 1) Roll Number: Roll number is the most critical item on your admit card as it has t be mentioned on all answer sheets thus have to be correct. Please check your roll number, check the format you’re your friends also to ensure no digit is missing and remember your roll number as you will have to mention...
- There has been news going around that paper has been leaked. This news came to light when Delhi Education Minister tweeted about the images which he got on his whatsapp. He verified the images with the actual accountancy paper and to the shock of everyone the paper matched Set 2 of the accountancy paper. Sisodia immediately got in touch with CBSE to file a complaint. CBSE has come forward and...