CBSE Class 6 Science Question Paper SA 1 2012. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT 1, 2012-13
CLASS :VI SUBJECT : SCIENCE
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. In section A Q No 1 to 3 are very short answer questions and carries 1 mark each, Q 4 to 11 carries
2 mark each, Q 12 to 18 carries 3 mark each , Q 19 to 21 carries 5 mark each .
3. All questions in section B are MCQs and carries ½ mark.
Q1.VERY SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. Name two omnivores.
2. What type of soil and climate is good for growing cotton?
3. What are immiscible liquids? Give two examples.
Q2.SHORT ANSWER QUESTION
4. Distinguish between herbivores and carnivores.
5. What is roughage? Name any four major sources of roughage.
6. How is weaving different from knitting?
7. What is the importance of oxygen dissolved in water? Nam any two gases which does not dissolve in water.
8. How will you obtain clear water from a sample of muddy water? Explain.
9. Differentiate between reversible and irreversible changes with examples.
10. What is apiculture? How is honey produced by honey bees?
11. What is classification? What are the advantages of classification of objects?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 6 Science Question Paper SA 1 2012