CBSE Social Science Question Paper for Class 9 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 9 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class IX for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, CHANDIGARH
Summative Assessment-I (2012-13)
(i) The question paper has 31 questions in all. All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Questions from serial number 1-10 are Multiple Choice Questions. Each question carries one mark.
(iii) Questions from serial number 11 to 22 are 3 marks questions. Answer of these questions should not exceed 80 words each.
(iv) Questions from serial number 23 to 30 are 5 marks questions. Answer of these questions should not exceed 120 words each.
(v) Question number 31 is a map question of 4 marks from Geography only. After completion, attach the map inside your answer book.
1. How was the Weimar Republic formed? What were its two main drawbacks ?
2. Describe any three ways of racial superiority promoted by Hitler in Germany under his Nazi ideology.
3. What is the longitudinal extent of India? What is the significance of having such a large longitudinal extent ?
4. How were the Himalayas formed ? Explain.
5. Name the three parallel ranges of the Himalayas. Write one main feature of each.
6. Differentiate between East flowing and West flowing rivers of the Peninsular plateau? Mention their names also.
7. Before 1980, Poland was a non-democratic country. Give three reasons to justify your answer.
8. Why Fiji, Estonia and Saudi Arabia are not truly democratic countries? State one reason for each .
9. Why do we need a constitution? Give three reasons.
10. Explain any three features of labour as a factor of production.
11. Explain any three disadvantages of unemployment.
12. Explain how a country like Japan became developed without natural resources?
13. Who was Robespierre ? List the changes introduced during his reign.
14. Describe the Subsistence Crisis of France.
15. Explain the Great Economic Depression of 1929.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Social Science Question Paper SA1 2013 (1)