CBSE class 9 mathematics maths covers areas of parallelogram and triangle, area, circle, constructions, coordinate geometry, euclids geometry, frequency distribution, graphical distribution of data, herons formula, measures of central tendency, probability, polynomials, quadrilaterals, number system, linear equations in two variables, lines and angles, statistics, surface areas and volumes, triangles, access study material for mathematics maths, students can free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert
click on tabs below for class 9 mathematics maths worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 mathematics maths chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers
STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
Latest CBSE News
- Recently class 10 board exam results were announced in Delhi. Sadly out of 64,570 students, more than 60,000 students from Delhi Government School had failed. Out of these 64,570 students, many had...
- To make awareness of internet safety among students and to prevent them falling into internet bullying and fraud the Central board of secondary education have passed a circular which includes...
- Due to the nonpayment of hiked fees some students were dismissed from some schools in New Delhi. Four parents have complained it to the CBSE chairperson on Tuesday. Mr.Neeraj Bhatnagar the...
- HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar while inaugurating a lecture series on Bharat Bodh (Idea of India) at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) said that The National Council of Education...
- After suspecting blue whale victims The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued some guidelines to school for safe usage of internet. Children should be careful about dealing with...