CBSE class 9 mathematics maths covers areas of parallelogram and triangle, area, circle, constructions, coordinate geometry, euclids geometry, frequency distribution, graphical distribution of data, herons formula, measures of central tendency, probability, polynomials, quadrilaterals, number system, linear equations in two variables, lines and angles, statistics, surface areas and volumes, triangles, access study material for mathematics maths, students can free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert
click on tabs below for class 9 mathematics maths worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 mathematics maths chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers
STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
Latest CBSE News
- The government of Delhi has instructed 575 schools to return excess fees charged from parents with 9% interest. The list of the 575 schools is as under. Also, the notice issued by the govt says " In continuation of orders dated 22.02.2018, 03.07.2017, 01.07.2016, 15.03.2016, 20.10.2015, 21.10.2014 and 28.02.2013 and in exercise of the powers conferred under rule SO(xviii) j Section 24(3...
- Its expected that CBSE will release the results for class 10and class 12 board exams by end of next week. The results will be declared by many mediums so that students across the country don’t face any issues regarding accessibility to results due to sudden pressure on CBSE results website like previous years. The Central Board of Secondary Education's CBSE Class 12th result 2018 and CBSE Class...
- CBSE has issued the following circular regarding celebrating World Environment Day: World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year. This year India is hosting the World Environment Day 2018 at global level in collaboration with UN Environment on the theme “Plastic Pollution" You are, therefore, requested to sensitize students by organizing awareness programmes on environmental...
- For awarding the grades, the Board shall put all the passed students in a rank order and will award grades as follows: · A-1 Top 1/8th of the passed candidates· A-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· B-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· B-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· C-1 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· C-2 Next 1/8th of the passed candidates· D-1 Next 1/8th of the passed...
- CBSE has issued circular explaining the details regarding re evaluation process for class 12 and class 10. Read the details below.. 1. Verification of Marks a) Request for verification can be submitted only online from website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in along with fee of Rs.500/- per subject as per schedule given in Annexure-I. b) In case applying from India the requisite fee of Rs.500/- per...
- Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji said "It is our responsibility to ensure that the right spirit of yoga is conveyed to everyone." To promote wellbeing and awareness about Yoga amongst students, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) through National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is taking multi-dimensional initiative to promote Yoga in curriculum...