CBSE Social Science Question Paper for Class 9 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 9 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class IX for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
Revision Paper for Class – IX
Sub : So. Science
1. What were the ideas of radicals to shape society in the twentieth century Russia?
2. Describe the condition of agriculture in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century.
3. What is the significance of India’s location? Highlight any three points?
4. How is Himadri range is differ from Himachal Range? Mention any three differences?
5. Why are peninsular rivers seasonal? Give any two characteristic of these rivers?
6. What are Corals? Which group of islands of India is of coral range?
7. What are the chief responsibilities being fulfilled by the United Nations? Explain.
8. Explain the ideals enshrined in the preamble to the Indian constitution?
9. What is secularism? Why India is called a secular state?
10. Describe any three non farming activities of Palampur village?
11. Explain the difference between economic activities and non-economic activities.
12. What is unemployment? How many types of unemployment is there? Explain any one?
13. Describe the social causes leading to the outbreak of French revolution?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Social Science Question Paper SA1 2013 (2)