CBSE class 9 languages covers french, german, spanish, arabic, tamil, malayalam, japanese, kannada, punjabi, marathi, telegu, urdu, access study material for languages, students can free download in pdf, practice to get better marks in examinations. all study material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by cbse and ncert
click on tabs below for class 9 languages worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 languages chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers
|S. N.||Click on Title to view Sample Papers||Year|
|1||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Painting Language||210664|
|2||CBSE Class 9 Urdu Course B Sample Paper||210663|
|3||CBSE Class 9 Spanish Sample Paper||210662|
|4||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Tibetan Language||210661|
|5||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Telugu Language||210660|
|6||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Tamil Language||210659|
|7||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Sindhi Language||210658|
|8||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Odia Language||210657|
|9||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Nepali Language||210656|
|10||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Marathi Language||210655|
|11||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Malayalam Language||210654|
|12||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Limboo Language||210653|
|13||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Lepcha Language||210652|
|14||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Kannada Language||210651|
|15||CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper Bhutia Language||210650|
Latest CBSE News
- Recently textbooks published by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) have been found with 1300 factual errors during the inspection of school textbooks. As it is the...
- From next year onwards spiking marks will be stopped in class 10th and 12th CBSE boards , a new moderation policy is introduced so that there will be a uniformity in the evaluation process of school...
- After suspecting blue whale victims The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued some guidelines to school for safe usage of internet. Children should be careful about dealing with...
- National educational modules for play schools are going to be finalized by NCERT across the country. Work on setting up the educational programs is underway and is probably going to be presented from...
- Starting from next year the central board of secondary education is not going to conduct NEET like single entrance exam for engineering. This decision came on Sunday from the human resource...