CBSE Class 4 GK Quiz (3) Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
G.K. QUIZ OF THE MONTH (July – 2nd week)
1. How many players are there in a basket ball team?
2. Who discovered the Printing Machine?
Ans: Johannes Gutenburg
3. Who invented Diesel Engine?
Ans: Rudolf Diesel
4. Which country is known as Land of Cakes?
5. Which country is famous for its fish catch?
6. Where is the residence of Queen in London?
Ans: Buckingham Palace
7. Which country has only music and no words in its National Anthem?
8. Which country has no cinema theatres?
Ans: Saudi Arabia
9. What does “WHO” stands for?
Ans: World Health Organisation
10. Who discovered Ice-cream?
Ans: Gerald Tisyum
11. What do you mean by alurophobia?
Ans: Fear of cats
12. Where is the famous painting “Mona Lisa” displayed?
Ans: Louvre Museum, Paris
13. What is the earlier name for Tomato?
Ans: Love apple
14. Where is Disney Land located?
Ans: California, USA
15. Which is the largest car manufacturing company?
Ans: Toyota Mot
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 4 GK Quiz (3)