CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2015 Outside Delhi Set 3 with Answers (Reval). The students are required to go through these question papers and also practice them to understand the trend of questions and difficulty level of the question papers. This will help to gain expertise which will help them to get better marks in CBSE examination. Students can download the papers and use them in preparation of examinations.
Please refer to more CBSE Class XII question papers and sample papers in other links.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2015 Outside Delhi Set 3 with Answers (Reval)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Due to the increasing demand of NCERT books across India NCERT has issued a helpline number and email address for students. In case of non availability of books or regarding edition/ prices of the books students can call on the given numbers or send NCERT an email to seek clarifications. NCERT books are being implemented by many state boards across India due to which the demand for the books have...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it mandatory for all CBSE affiliated schools to introduce physical education for classes 9 to class 12. The schools have been given option to make it mandatory for junior classes also. CBSE wants the subject to be part of other mainstream subjects to increase awareness amongst students on health and fitness. One period daily will have to be...
- There was no curriculum designed or suggested by NCERT for pre school students due to which pre schools follow their own curriculum and prepare the students to attend regular school. In order to standardize the education system in pre schools also NCERT has come out with suggested curriculum for pre school students also. NCERT has come out with two documents:-“Guidelines for Preschool Education”...
- Most of the state boards in India have started declaring results for the class 10 and class 12 board examination conducted this year. The checking of mark sheets have already started with teachers busy evaluation more than 1.5 crore students across the country. Many boards have also announced the tentative dates on which the results will be declared. CBSE is yet to announce the dates, as slight...
- CBSE has issued the following circular regarding celebrating World Environment Day: World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year. This year India is hosting the World Environment Day 2018 at global level in collaboration with UN Environment on the theme “Plastic Pollution" You are, therefore, requested to sensitize students by organizing awareness programmes on environmental...
- The board examination for the year 2018 for all state boards and CBSE are over. Overall 38 boards of secondary and senior secondary classes had conducted the examinations with involved testing more than 1.5 crore students. The return of board exams had various challenges with the biggest one being leak of several examination papers and re-examinations conducted by some of the boards including...
- The India STEM Foundation is jointly organizing the World Robot Olympiad (WRO) 2018 with National Council of Science Museum (NCSM), an autonomous society under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. The key objectives of this Olympiad are to build scientific temperament and 21st century skills in students, foster an eco-system of tinkering aimed at promoting innovative and creative...