CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2015 Outside Delhi Set 1 with Answers (Reval). The students are required to go through these question papers and also practice them to understand the trend of questions and difficulty level of the question papers. This will help to gain expertise which will help them to get better marks in CBSE examination. Students can download the papers and use them in preparation of examinations.
Please refer to more CBSE Class XII question papers and sample papers in other links.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2015 Outside Delhi Set 1 with Answers (Reval)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The students and teachers of class 10 had earlier complained to the CBSE board regarding errors in the class 10 English Question paper. This was investigated by CSBE and decision on this topic was awaited. CBSE has decided to give benefit to the students and will give 2 extra marks to all students as compensation for error in the comprehension passage section. Online petition was files which said...
- Today CBSE has finally declared that there will not be any retest for class 10 mathematics examination. Even though there was news that the question paper has been leaked with strong evidences but taking due care of the hardships faced by honest students CBSE has finally declared that no retest will be conducted. The decision has come after the evaluators have examined many answer sheets from...
- CBSE has issued the following notification relating to the paper leak issues and importance of conducting re-examinations. Read the notification/ letter to students and parents below: On 30th March 2018, the Board issued a Notification stating that the re-examination for Maths class X would be conducted in the State of Delhi NCR and Haryana, if considered necessary after inquiry ...
- Many changes have been made by the government in the recently announced syllabus issued for year 2018 -2019. Change has been made in the school detention policy applicable for Class 1 to Class 8. Under the previous CCE system no students were detained in classes 1 to 8 irrespective of their results. This led to very weak students also getting into next classes leading to low passing percentages...
- Read the statement by CBSE below- Subsequent to the false news circulated on various media platforms on 11.04.2018 alleging that some questions in JEE (Main) 2018 Exam were identical to 2016 mock test of Narayana Coaching Academy, CBSE issued a detailed clarification yesterday (11.04.2018) itself to all media debunking the false news after thorough enquiry into the matter. While it is established...
- As per the changes introduced by CBSE in the latest syllabus issued the programming languages C++ and Java have been discontinued and instead of these languages Python has been introduced which is considered to be more powerful and easy to learn. Besides this, a new educational language named ‘Scratch’, developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) will also be introduced in the revised...
- The problems faced by CBSE board during the current ongoing board exams for class 10 and class 12 doesn’t seems to end. The investigations for the major paper leak for class 12 is still going on with students agitating and filing cases in SC against the re-conduct of examinations. Now due to Bharat Bandh organized in Punjab by various Dalit Organizations all schools and public transport systems...