CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2015 Delhi Set 3 with Answers (Reval). The students are required to go through these question papers and also practice them to understand the trend of questions and difficulty level of the question papers. This will help to gain expertise which will help them to get better marks in CBSE examination. Students can download the papers and use them in preparation of examinations.
Please refer to more CBSE Class XII question papers and sample papers in other links.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Physics Question Paper 2015 Delhi Set 3 with Answers (Reval)
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- In order to upgrade the skills and proficiency of the young generation and also to provide them awareness to explore about various career options the Central Board of Secondary Education has started offering 15 Vocational Courses in different sectors at Secondary level and 40 courses at Senior Secondary level. Many of these courses are offered in collaboration with the professional organizations...
- In line with governments initiative to improve health and fitness amongst youngsters and also to improve state of physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity CBSE will be introducing Health and Physical Education classes as mainstream education for classes 9 to 12. This will help the students to understand the benefits of being...
- The HRD minister has spoken in detail regarding the paper leak issue and has expressed his anger and sadness on the issue and the problems faced by parents and students. He promised to overhaul the system and bring about changes in the examination system and also take action against the criminals responsible for the act See Video Here-
- NCERT has again made clear that as per the syllabus and guidelines issued by them, no homework must be given to students upto class 2. The CBSE schools have already been directed to follow the instructions but the schools are still giving homework to students in order to show that they are making the child study or to display to society about their education standards. Also clarification came on...
- The students and teachers of class 10 had earlier complained to the CBSE board regarding errors in the class 10 English Question paper. This was investigated by CSBE and decision on this topic was awaited. CBSE has decided to give benefit to the students and will give 2 extra marks to all students as compensation for error in the comprehension passage section. Online petition was files which said...
- CBSE has issued a notification to all schools regarding re-conduct of Class 12 Economics Paper and class 10 Mathematics paper Exams to be re-conducted Class 12 – Economics (Code 030) Class 10 – Mathematics (Code 041) There were reports that the examination papers for the above mentioned subjects were leaked prior to the exam. Also it has come to notice post investigation that hand written paper...
- Read the statement by CBSE below- Subsequent to the false news circulated on various media platforms on 11.04.2018 alleging that some questions in JEE (Main) 2018 Exam were identical to 2016 mock test of Narayana Coaching Academy, CBSE issued a detailed clarification yesterday (11.04.2018) itself to all media debunking the false news after thorough enquiry into the matter. While it is established...