CBSE Physics Foriegn Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class XII for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and one question of five marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
(iii) Question numbers 1 to 5 are very short answer type questions, carrying one mark each.
(iv) Question numbers 6 to 12 are short answer type questions, carrying two marks each.
(v) Question numbers 13 to 24 are also short answer type questions, carrying three marks each.
(vi) Question numbers 25 to 27 are long answer type questions, carrying five marks each.
(vii) Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may use log tables, if necessary.
(viii) You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary :
1. Sketch the electric field lines around a system of two equal positive point charges placed at a distance.
2. In a certain arrangement a proton does not get deflected while passing through a magnetic field region. Under what condition is this possible ?
3. The current passing through the wire AB is increasing. In which direction does the induced current flow in the closed loop ?
4. Two metals M1 and M2 have work functions 2 eV and 4 eV respectively. Which of the two metals has a lower threshold wavelength for photoelectric emission ?
5. What is a sky wave ?
6. Two polaroids P1 and P2 are placed 90° to each other. Find the transmitted intensity if a third polaroid P3 is placed between P1 and P2 bisecting the angle between them.
7. How does mutual inductance of a pair of coils kept coaxially at a distance in air change when
(i) the distance between the coils is increased ?
(ii) an iron rod is kept between them ?
8. A wheel with 10 metallic spokes each 0.5 m long is rotated with angular speed of 120 revolutions per minute in a plane normal to the earth’s magnetic field. If the earth’s magnetic field at the given place is 0.4 gauss, find the emf induced between the axle and the rim of the wheel.
10. A parallel plate capacitor is charged to V volts by a d.c. source. The capacitor is then disconnected from the source. If the distance between the plates is doubled, state, with reason, how
(i) capacitance, and
(ii) energy stored in the capacitor, will change.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (1)