CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - The Revolt of 1857. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
The Revolt of 1857
1. The revolt of 1857 has also been referred to as the first war of ___________________.
2. Mangal Pandey refused to use greased ___________________________.
3. The sepoys the Meerut regiment captured Delhi and declared _____________________ as the emperor of India.
4. ______________________ has led the revolt at Bareilly.
5. Bahadur Shah zafar was exiled to _________________.
6. At Kanpur the revolt was led by _____________________.
7. ____________________ annexed Jhansi under the Doctrine of Lapse.
8. ___________________ led the revolt at Lucknow.
9. ____________________ was the able commander of Nana Sahib‟s forces.
10. The British soldiers were entitled to a foreign service allowance or _____________________.
11. ______________________ introduced the Doctrine of Lapse.
12. ____________________ was the last Mugal Emperor.
The Revolt of 1857
1. According to the _______________________ , if a ruler did not leave any male heir, the land became the property of the Bristish East India company.
2. Mughal Emperor Bahadurshah Zafar and his successors were ordered to leave the red fort by ______________________
3. ________________________ announced that Bahadurshah‟s successors would not be allowed to use the title of the king.
4. _______________________ was proclaimed the emperor of India by the rebels.
5. ________________________ had let the revolt at Bareilly.
6.At Kanpur, the revolt was led by ______________________, the adopted son of the last peshwa.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - The Revolt of 1857