CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Outside Delhi 2017 Set 2. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Question numbers 1 to 4 carry 1 mark each.
1. If a tower 30 m high, casts a shadow 10√ 3 m long on the ground, then what is the angle of elevation of the sun ?
2. The probability of selecting a rotten apple randomly from a heap of 900 apples is 0·18. What is the number of rotten apples in the heap ?
3. What is the common difference of an A.P. in which a21 - a7 = 84 ?
4. If the angle between two tangents drawn from an external point P to a circle of radius a and centre O, is 60º, then find the length of OP.
Question numbers 5 to 10 carry 2 marks each.
5. A line intersects the y-axis and x-axis at the points P and Q respectively. If (2, - 5) is the mid-point of PQ, then find the coordinates of P and Q.
6. If the distances of P(x, y) from A(5, 1) and B( -1, 5) are equal, then prove that 3x = 2y.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper Outside Delhi 2017 Set 2