Class 10 NCERT Solutions Carbon and its Compounds- NCERT Solutions prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
Students should free download the NCERT solutions and get better marks in exams. Studiestoday.com panel of teachers recommend students to practice questions in NCERT books and download NCERT solutions.
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- Each one of you must have had this dilemma at least once in your lives. What time of the day is the best one to study? And if you have had this dilemma, then you most certainly would have had debates on it. Whether with your friends, your teachers or your parents. In this article, we try to clear up some ideas behind what studying time is the best for a student and what the benefits are. The time...
- All of you must have heard the famous saying, 'We must learn about our past and learn from it.' This goes true not only for your History lessons when you must take inspiration from great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi or Rani Lakshmi Bai, but it also stands true for practicing sample papers before you sit for your own exams. These sample papers may not give you the exact questions that will come in...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come up with certain rules regarding the dress code of candidates appearing for the board examinations. The candidates have been specified what they should wear while coming for their examination as follows: The regular school students are required to come for the exam in their regular school uniform only. The private students are allowed to...
- How many times have we heard our parents lecture us on the importance of having a set schedule? How many times have they told us about fixing a timetable and setting a routine to complete all our studies on time? You might have lost count I'm sure. But let's stop for a minute and think. Why are they constantly nagging us about these things? There surely must be a reason behind it. And yes there...
- Mobile phones, laptops, iPods, tablets, you name a gadget and it is available for use in today's technologically advanced era. Technology and these gadgets have become quite an integral part of our lives so to say. Every day a new gadget is being introduced and humans are getting more and more dependent on technology for their day to day needs. There is probably not a single activity left in the...
- You never realise what you have until its gone. A chocolate pastry is a good example, but here we mean the joys of your schooling years. While 18,27,472 of you who are taking the Xth Board exams will continue on your journey of discovery and exploration in school, for 12,87,359 of you who are taking the XIIth Board exams, there are higher institutions of learning awaiting your knock on their...
- Your concentration level is something that is not only important as you conduct your daily studies and learning, but is also something that is required in day to day activities. Whatever task may be at hand, you should be able to perform it with the utmost concentration and to the best of your abilities. It may often be that you are good at a certain task or you may have the ability to perform it...