More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The date to submit the candidate's list for the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Exam 2019 has been extended by the central board. Read more to get the detailed information about the latest news about this date extension for the application. Earlier the last date announced to submit the fees and candidates list for the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Exam was on Nov 2, 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education...
- CBSE board exams are going to be conducted in the next few months, and students are trying their best to get the good marks in the examination. Even though students studying in CBSE schools put maximum effort, mathematics subject alone remain a nightmare for many CBSE students till now. To help their students in the proper way, school teachers and mathematics experts are giving good advice to the...
- With the latest technology and smartphones at the fingertips, students will get distracted easily these days. With the plenty of interesting things around, it is very hard for the students to focus on their studies. The lapse in concentration during the studies is something very similar to online shopping. We aim at a specific product, and with the suggestions of different products on the website...
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board has released a recent notification for the students and parents in which they have declared that the Education Board is already following the regulations based on the RTI rules to charge the money from the candidates in order to get their Photocopies for the answer sheets from the CBSE board. Many media and reporters reported CBSE board has no...
- Is your child carrying a heavy school bag daily which causes pain in his shoulders and back ? See the allowed weight limits of school bag below
- Recently, CBSE has released a notice stating that board exams will begin in the month of February and continue March 2019. The board exams for vocational subjects will take place first and core subjects exam will be held afterwards. In class 10, there are 15 vocational subjects and in class 12, there are 40 subjects of skill education. This year you will very soon get the complete information...
- Many CBSE students who are all preparing for their Class X exams do not prepare well for the English exams because they always try to focus on the mainstream subjects. When they are on the go for scoring more marks for the main subjects, their performance level and the marks got greatly reduced in English. English is a global language, so it is very important to learn that subject as it can help...