CBSE Basic Concepts on Economics for Class XII in Hindi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. This has been used in many CBSE schools.
Refer to attached file for CBSE Class XII Economics Concepts in Hindi
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started its helpline for students appearing in the upcoming examinations. The board exams for class 10 and class 12 are due to start from 5th March and will continue till 13th April. To help the students to resolve any query they might have for the examinations or to get tips from teachers they can call the helpline started by CBSE. The...
- The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the datesheet for the board examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. The exams are going to start on March 7 and end on April 3. Th exams for both class 10 and 12 will be held parallelly between 12.30 to 3.30 pm and both exams will start with English as the first exam. There is enough gap between the dates of the exams thus giving enough...
- In continuation to the drive of the government to standardise the education system across the country, NCERT books and curriculum is slowly getting mandatory across India. This has been done to standardize the education system across the country. Now NCERT Books have been made mandatory in Jammu and Kashmir too. For all schools in the J&K state whether government of affiliated to CBSE now...
- The state board students might have to give aptitude tests to enter into Delhi University. This is being considered by the government due to concerns raised by students during previous years stating that the students giving exams as per CBSE board have tougher course to study and stricter marking schemes whereas the state board have much lenient marking schemes due to which the students are able...
- CBSE has issued instructions to all affiliated schools to make arrangements in school premises so that the students can listen to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's interaction with students 'Pariksha Par Charcha'. This year PM Modi will interact with students in a program 'Pariksha Par Charcha' which will be held on 16th February 2018. The broadcast will be done in all schools and on various news...