CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (9)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1) If a cross country runner covers a distance of 347 metres in 134 seconds,
what is her speed?
2) A car is moving from rest and attained a velocity of 80m/s.
Calculate the acceleration of the the car after 50 seconds?
3) A body is moving in a circular track covering one complete round of 60m in 12
seconds. Find the average speed and average velocity of the body.
1. When a burning splinter is brought near a gas jar containing a particular gas,
it was observed that it rekindles and burns brightly. Which gas was present in
the gas jar?
2. When magnesium ribbon is burnt in air, it burns with a dazzling white flame
and forms a white powder. Write the balanced equation for this reaction.
This powder dissolves in water sparingly to form magnesium hydroxide which
turns red litmus paper blue. What is the nature of magnesium
hydroxide?(acidic or basic) Write the balanced equation for this reaction.
3. How is stainless steel made?
Answer the following.
a. Name the causative agents of amoebic dysentery and sleeping sickness.
b. Define obligate parasite.
c. Name a product obtained from an alga, which is used in the preparation
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (9)