CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (3)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Manage your work in such a way that a little work is done
every day to avoid piling it for the last moment.
The work should be done in neat hand writing.
Holiday Homework will be assessed for FA2 and must be submitted immediately after the
Revise the syllabus covered before vacation.
(Attempt any 3)
1. Read the chapter ‘A voice in the dark’ in your reader. Imagine that you are a reporter and
paste your report on a sheet of the newspaper.
2. Read the chapter ‘The Killing’ in your reader and present your views on the captivity of
3. Read the chapter ‘The Naming of Cats’ in your reader and brainstorm words for your own
special pet poem.
4. Read the chapter ‘Moon-Wind’ in your reader and write a short description of what you
think life on the moon would be like. Illustrate your description.
5. Read the chapter ‘No!’ in your reader and try to compose a short poem of your own on any
one of the following subjects:
6. Read the chapter ‘Seeing in the mind’ in your reader and summarize it in your own words.
You may illustrate it suitably.
1) Make a chart/model on the life history of a silk moth.
Roll no. 1 to 9
2) Collect soil samples from different crop fields For example: paddy, cotton, wheat, gram,
mustard, sunflower etc. Correlate the type of soil required for the growth of each particular
crop. Write down the type of soil, crop and their requirements. Refer to page no. 97 in your
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Revision Assignment (3)