CBSE Class 3 Revision Assignments (6)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
SUMMER BREAK ASSISGNMENT
1. Read good story books.
2. Revise the syllabus of April & May.
3. Learn poem no. 1 to 6 from Poetry Magic.
4. Project‐write any 4 ways in which you can save water at home. Draw or
paste pictures also.
1. Read newspapers daily and watch relevant news channels.
2. Revise L‐1 and L‐2
3. On A‐3 size sheet, paste pictures of junk food and healthy food. Also write
disadvantages of junk food.
4. Make a decorative item using best out of waste.
1. Revise U‐1 and U‐2
2. Learn tables 2 to 20
3. Do 5 sums each of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in
practice notebook weekly.
4. On A‐3 size sheet make Roman Numbers from 1 to 10 with the help of
1. Revise L 4 and L5.
2. Make interesting patterns using different types of leaves on A3 size sheet.
3. Make a project report on any 10 endangered and extinct birds. Collect the
information and pictures from internet.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 Revision Assignments (6)