CBSE Class 3 Revision Assignments (2)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Summer Vacation is a welcome break but…… Good Habits and Good Manners
are life long assets and manners must be practiced until they become a habit.
Four magic words that are basics of good manners are – Please, Thank you,
Excuse me and Sorry. Make these four words a habit and see the difference.
Try to practice these manners -
At home :
• Help to keep the house clean especially the areas you use. Clear
the toys, books or crafts that remain after you have finished.
• Honesty is the best policy. Tell the truth at all times.
• Be polite.
• Share the T.V time. Do not sit too close while watching T.V.
• Be fair with your friends, brothers and sisters.
• Be responsible.
At the dining table :
• Take small helpings and refill, clean your plate up.
• Take small bites, eat neatly, slowly with your mouth closed.
• Help to clear the table and clean up.
In the park :
• Littering makes the park untidy.
• Destroying the plants or plucking the flowers will spoil the beauty.
• Wait for your turn on swing and slides.
At a party :
• Wish the host.
• Don't mess up somebody's house.
While shopping :
• Softly ask your parent for what you want. If refused, don't throw a
• Be careful, don't touch any breakable item.
On the telephone :
• If there are no elders around, don't let the phone ring long, answer
• Talk softly when someone is speaking on the phone and don't
• Brush your teeth twice a day.
• Do trim your nails often.
• Do not waste water and electricity.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 Revision Assignments (2)