Specific Recommendations for Formative Assessment In Mathematics
- Problem solving, Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Data handling and analysis
- Investigative projects
- Math Lab activities
- Models including origami etc.
- Research projects and presentations
- Group projects
- Peer assessment
- Presentations including the use of Information Technology (IT)
- It is suggested for Mathematics at least some formative assessment tasks should be based on Maths Lab Activities.
For more study material for CBSE please click here - CBSE
More Related Content
More Related Content
Latest CBSE News
- We all know CBSE has conducted every year board exams for class 10. As soon as we land in class 10, everyone starts suggesting different things. They tell us to study hard because this is the first step towards your career. If you are willing to take science stream in class 11th and 12th, then it is very important to get good marks in class 10. So that you can easily take your stream. Check out...
- As all you know, the results of most state boards declared till the month of June, all intermediate or higher secondary pass students should think that how to choose the best career option for a bright and successful future. While some young people want to become doctors or engineers, others want to be teachers. If you are one of the third students to graduate to qualify for BEd and other teacher...
- If you’re the one who opted for the medical stream because you liked studying biology. Unfortunately, you have been unable to clear the NEET exam and now worried about their future. Actually, most people think that career options for PCB end at medical. Today in this article we will be talking about some of the career options for PCB stream which students can pursue after class 12th. Here is the...
- A computer has become very much important nowadays because it can perform tasks very easily, accurate and fast. Due to the increasing usage of computers, there are so many jobs available in enormous fields. If you are interested in working in fields of computers then these are the 3 main courses available for you i.e. BCA, B.TechComputer Science and B.Sc Computer Science. It may become confusing...
- “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school”-AlbertEinstein The statement is indeed true but doesn’t mistake it to be limited to academic education. It clearly implies both types of education-Academic and Non-Academic. Academic education nurtures the brain with the study related knowledge but non-academic helps to recognize the skills one possesses and...
- When it comes to scoring good marks in the board exams, most of the students waste their time to choosing the right study material. Sometimes it may lead to failure because of the wrong study material. National Education, Research and Training Council (NCERT) have been responsible for distributing the textbooks to students and for their development. NCERT books are very helpful to understand the...
- While the long-standing standards for picking streams in our nation have settled that toppers and tutorially-skilled undergrads normally float towards science, it's pursued being toppled. Undergrads, today, are proactively picking the business stream, regardless of their scholarly standing. In this way, in case you're needing to pick your stream once you are done with tenth, or have just settled...