CBSE Class 8 Social Science Worksheet - Revision Worksheet (3). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
The Global Edge School- Revision Paper-2
1._________ is the largest producer of iron ore in the world 
2. The British defeated Tipu Sultan in 
3. To provide everyone with economic equality is the goal of 
4. Name the deciduous trees found in the monsoon forests. 
5. Write any two conditions which agreed by the Indian ruler who signed the Subsidiary Treaty. 
6. Name any three executive powers of the President of India. 
7. Describe the wild life in South America. 
8. On the outline map of India given alongside, mark and label the following. 
Topic: Half-yearly Portion
Subject: Social Science
1. Name any Portuguese colony in Western India.
2. The region ruled by Tipu Sultan.
3. Name any English colony in eastern India.
4. The region where Permanent Settlement was introduced.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Social Science Worksheet - Revision Worksheet (3)