CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - The Mughal Empire. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. The Mughal Empire
Fill in the blanks :
1. The Mughals were the successor of _________________. The ruler of Iran from their fathers side.
2. In the Mughal Empire rank and salary were determined by a numerical value called ________________.
3. In the Mughal Empire the financial officer was known as _____________.
4. The revenue system in the Mughal Empire was called ________________.
5. Offoman Turkey was ruled by ________________ from 1520 – 1566.
6. In the Mughal Empire the religious leaders of all religion met in ________________ and discussions took place.
7. The cavalrymen of Mughal Empire was known as ________________.
8. ________________ was the first Mughal Emperor.
9. ________________ defeated Humayun of chaura in 1539.
10. The third volume of Akbar nama is ________________.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - The Mughal Empire