CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Eighteenth Century Political Formation. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
3. Eighteenth Century Political Formation
Fill in the blanks :
1. The third battle of Panipat was fought between Marathas and Ahmed Shah Abdali in ______________.
2. ______________ was the ruler of Jodhpur.
3. Nobles appointed as Governors are called ______________.
4. The ruler of Iran ______________ sacked and plundered in 1739.
5. The Afghan ruler Ahmed Shah Abdali invaded North India five times between ______________ and ______________.
6. ______________ was appointed as naib or Deputy Governor of the Province Bengal.
7. ______________ founded his new Capital at Jaipur.
8. ______________ was the tenth guru of Sikhs.
9. ______________ become the capital of Marathas in 18 the Century.
10. The Jats consolidated their power under their leader ______________.
Please refer to attached file for - CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Eighteenth Century Political Formation