CBSE Class 7 Geography - Role Of The Government In Health
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CHAPTER 2 – ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT IN HEALTH
Fill in the blanks:
1. Our ability to remain free of illness and injuries is called __________________.
2. The public health service is a chain of health centres and hospitals run by the ________________________.
3. At the village level there are health centres where there is usually a _____________ and a ___________________________________.
4. One of the most important aspects of the _________________ health system is that to provide quality healthcare services either free or at a low cost.
5. According to our _________________________, it is the primary duty of the government to ensure the welfare of the people and provide health care facilities to all.
6. The government must safeguard the _________________________ of every person.
7. _________________ has the largest number of medical colleges in the world.
8. India gets a large number of _____________________________ from many countries.
9. India is the __________________ largest producer of medicines in the world.
10. _____________________________ are water borne.
11. _______________________ is considered to be one of the healthiest countries in South America.
12. A system of hospitals and health centres run by the government is called __________________________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Role Of The Government In Health