CBSE Class 7 Geography - Life in temperate regions
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
O. P. JINDAL SCHOOL, RAIGARH (CG) 496 001
(Life in temperate regions, Life in deserts, Life in Tropical and Sub-tropical regions)
I Match the term with the description.
1. Fellahin a. Original inhabitant of veld
2. Tuareg b. Peasants of Nile Valley
3. Hammada c. Bare and rocky plateau
4. Mestizos d. Nomadic herdsman
5. Ranch e. Large cattle farm
6. Hottentots f. Mixed European and Indian tribe
II Explain in one sentence.
1. Mixed farming 2. Market gardening 3. Cold desert
4. Sub tropical region 5. Chinook 6. Sunderban
III Choose the correct answer.
1. Which is located closest to equator?
a. Prairies b. Veld c. Amazon d. Ladakh
2. Which is a false statement
a. Veld has infertile soil b. Prairies have sudden change in temperature
c. Amazon has fertile soil d. Ladakh has carpet making industries
3. Manioc or Cassava is popular food crop of
a. Veld b. Amazon Valley c. Prairies d. Sahara
4. Which country is not a part of Sahara
a. Tunisia b. Ethiopia c. Sudan d. Egypt
5. One horned rhinoceros is found in
a. Ladakh b. Prairies c. Amazon d. Brahma putra Valley
6. Which river flows through veld
a. Limpopo b. Mississippi c. St. Lawerence d. Zaskar
7. Which of the following animal is native to Amazon.
a. Anaconda b. Golden eagle c. Rattle snake d. Larks
8. Which city is famous for gold mining.
a. Kimberley b. Chicago c. Johendburg d. Cape town
9. Willows and popular are important tress in
a. Ladakh b. Veld c. Prairies d. Amazon
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Life in temperate regions