CBSE Class 7 Geography - History Civics Geography (3)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
BOKARO STEEL CITY
ASSIGNMENT FOR THE SESSION 2013-2014
Class: VII Subject : Social Science Assignment No. 3
Section : A (History)
1. How far Aurangzeb was responsible for the decline of the Mughal Dynasty?
2. Compare and contrast between Bhakti and Sufi Movements with the help of any four points
3. Compare and contrast between the invasions of Nadir Shah and Ahmad Shah Abdali.
Section : B (Civics)
1. Mention any three reasons for gender-bias in India.
2. Describe the social, economic and political aspects of gender with one example of each.
Section : C (Geography)
1) What are tides? How are they useful for us?
2) Why should we conserve forests for the survival of life on the Earth?
3) Differentiate between urban and rural settlement.
4) On the outline map of the world mark the following ocean currents.
a) Gulf stream
b) Brazilian current
c) Oyashio current
d) Peru Current
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - History Civics Geography (3)