CBSE Class 7 Geography - Equality In Indian Democracy
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL,RIYADH
SA I [2012-2013]
CLASS :VII SUBJECT: CIVICS
CHAPTER 1 - EQUALITY IN INDIAN DEMOCRACY
Fill in the blanks:
1. Thinking of oneself and other persons as worthy of respect is called ________________.
2. __________________ is a key feature of democracy.
3. The idea of _________________________________ is based on the idea of equality.
4. One of the more common forms of inequality in India is the ______________________.
5. ____________________________ is a famous Dalit writer.
6. ___________________ is the autobiography of Omprakash Valmiki.
7. _______________ means broken.
8. When persons are treated unequally, their __________________ is violated.
9. ________________________________ recognizes every person as equal.
10. ______________________ was the first state in India to introduce midday meal scheme in 2001.
11. ____________________ was an African – American woman.
12. A huge agitation against the unequal ways in which African – American were treated and which came to be known as the _________________________________.
13. ____________________________________ prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion or national orgin, among the citizens in USA.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Equality In Indian Democracy