CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (4)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CH. 3 : DATA HANDLING
1. ______________ is the most common representative value of a group of data.
2. The difference between the highest and lowest observation is called ______________.
3. The observation that occurs most often is called ______________.
4. ______________ refers the value which lies in the middle of the data.
5. Find the mean of : -
a. First 5 mean even numbers
b. Odd Prime numbers below 10
c. First 5 prime numbers
6. Find the mean, median and mode of the following data.
35, 32, 35, 42, 38, 32, 31
7. Following are the number of members in 20 families in a village.
6, 8, 6, 3, 2, 5, 7, 8, 6, 5, 5, 7, 7, 8, 6, 6, 7, 7, 6, 5
Organize the data in a tabular form.
i) What is the smallest family size?
ii) What is the most common family size ?
8. When a die is thrown, what is the probability of getting
a. an even number b. an odd number
c. zero d. 5
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Worksheet (4)