CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Tenses
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q1 Choose the correct form of the verbs:
Teacher: Seema, (a)____ (do you do/have you done) your homework?
Seema : Ma'am, I (b) ____ (was/be) absent yesterday.
Teacher: What (c) ____ (happened/has happened) to you?
Seema : I (d) ____ (had/have) high fever.
Teacher: Did you (e) ____ (consult/consulted) some doctor?
Seema : Yes, ma'am. He (f) ___ (has prescribed/ prescribe) for five days.
Teacher: (g) ___ (have/had) you (h) ____(got/get) the medical certificate?
Q2 Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs given in the brackets:
1) She ________ not ________ (practise) yoga everyday.
2) Sushma _________ (work) on her project at the moment.
3) I _________ (write) a book by the end of the week.
4) The show ________ (already, start) when we arrived.
5) By the next year, he and his wife ________ (live) together for 30 years.
6) Nitin ________ (already, suffer) from viral for two days when he consulted a doctor.
7) She ________ (give) you a prize if you stand first.
8) The moon _____ not _____(emit) its own light.
9) ______ you ________ (notice) her new phone yesterday in the party?
10) _____ you ________ (consult) some dietician regularly?
Q3 Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs given in brackets:
Monika's father (a) ______ (enjoy) a good health. He never (b) _______ (take) much fat. One day, after he (c)
______ (offer) his prayer, he (d) _______ (complain) of uneasiness in his chest. His wife, whose father (e)
________ (already, suffer) a heart attack, (f) _______ (come) to realize that it was a symptom related to
cardiac problem. She (g) ______ (wake) up her son to get ready. In the meantime, she (h) _______ (pack) up
some necessary items. Her son reached the hospital. The doctors (i) _______ (do) their best and saved
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Tenses