CBSE Class 6 English - Verbs
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Mon – English
Fill in the blacks using the verbs given in the brackets:-
1. Mrs. Singh ___(get) married 20 years ago.
2. John ___(finish) his work soon.
3. Suchitra ___ (do) her work sincerely.
4. I ___(buy) some vegetables yesterday.
5. The old lady ___(hang) her coat on the peg.
6. His father _____(die) of a heart failure.
7. The year 2019 ___(be) very interesting.
8. They always _____(forget) their mobile phones.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Verbs