CBSE Class 6 English - Revision (7)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Writing Task
1. Write a letter to a friend offering advice on how to adopt a healthier life style.
2. Write a letter to your brother explaining him your most memorable day at school.
3. Write an email to your father asking him to send examination fee urgently.
4. Write an email to your class teacher explaining a delay in the project completion.
5. Write a poster making aware of Corona Virus in your school campus.
6. Write a poster, making aware of Mother’s day in your society.
7. Write a paragraph describing your unforgettable birthday celebration.
8. Write a paragraph about what is necessary for a student to succeed in school.
II. Change the sentences as prompted
1. Raju is playing in the garden ( change into interrogative )
2. The play was very fabulous ( change into exclamatory)
III. Identify the sentences ( Assertive \ Imperative \ Interrogative \ Exclamatory )
1. What a beautiful rose it is! _________________
2. Where are you going? _________________
3. What a wonderful idea. _________________
4. Keep quite! _________________
IV. The following passage has not been edited there is one error in each line. Write the
incorrect word and the correction. Incorrect Correct
As the student, Raja would go to the a
their village. His home as well as a) ________________ _______________.
his village had a special attractions b) ________________ _______________.
to him. He didn’t feel tired c) _________________ _______________.
for the difficult journey. But after d) ________________ _______________.
he is settled in the city, things e) _________________ _______________.
had changed her lifestyle f) _________________ ________________.
V. Complete the exercise with suitable connectors ( and, or, but , so, until, since, because )
1. I would like to go to _______________ I am busy.
2. We were getting tired _______________ we stop the car.
3. Let us wait here ________________ the rains stop.
4. Walk quickly _________________ you will be late.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Revision (7)