CBSE Class 6 English - Revision (10)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, RIYADH
SA I ENGLISH – GRAMMAR CLASS: VI
1. Types of Sentences
2. Direct and Indirect objects
I. Write to which type, each of the following sentences belong. (Types of sentences).
1. He likes to play chess.
2. What are you doing on your birthday?
3. Shut the windows to keep out the wind.
4. Best wishes to all me dear students!
5. How beautiful the sunrise looks!
6. The children are playing in the ground.
7. Who is known as the Father of the Nation?
8. Please give me a glass of water.
9. God bless you all!
10. He always speaks the truth.
11. What a great write Ruskin Bond is!
12. Can you show me your homework after the class?
13. Sit down here.
14. Kanpur is an industrial city.
II. Complete the following sentences, using suitable question tags.
1. The boys are studying now, _______________.
2. John waited for his friend, ________________.
3. There was enough coffee, _________________.
4. You have done that lesson, ________________.
5. He didn’t go to the lecture, _________________.
6. She can come tomorrow, ___________________.
III. Change the following sentences according to the instruction given in brackets.
1. It is a nice bird (Exclamatory)
2. What a brilliant scholar he is! (Declarative)
3. She is going to School (interrogavitve)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Revision (10)