CBSE Class 6 English - Revision (1)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q.1. Change the following sentences in the interrogative form?
1. The hockey player penalized for hitting his opponent's knee with the stick
2. The officer commanded his army to attack the enemies.
3. I am going to Singapore in summer vacations.
4. Delhi is 275kms away from chandigarh.
5. Shruti is my elder sister.
6. You been faithful in keeping your room clean this week
7. India will win the T-20 series.
8. Summer vacations are starting from 17 may 2014.
. 9. Maths is my favourite subject.
10. Volcanoes are described as active, dormant, or extinct.
Q.2 State the kind of Imperative sentences.
1. Doctor told me to rest for 3 weeks. _________
2. Servant! Get me a glass of water. __________
3. The officer commanded the soldiers. _________
4. You should work hard in order to pass your FA. ________
5. Can you lend me your book for one day.
Q.3 Underline the subject and circle the predicate in the following sentences.
1. South Tucson spent $30,000 on a 1992 recount of 1990 Census figures
2. Owners of the mall hope that the new store will increase pedestrian traffic and lure shoppers to the downtown area
3. We took care of the injured bird until we could liberate it.
4. Visitors to the science museum can hear authentic sounds made by animals.
5. We went to my cousin's wedding over 300 people were invited.
Q.4 Write a notice for your school bulletin board informing them about the Dental Health check up camp being organised in school from classes III – XII. Date of being organised is 29th April 2014 in the assembly area.
Q.5 Write a notice for your school bulletin board informing the students about the Shaimak Dawar dance classes being organised in your school during the summer vacations. Classes will start from 25.05.14 till 25.06.14. Charges will be Rs. 850 per student.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Revision (1)