CBSE Class 6 English - Literature Reader (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Answer the following questions .
1) What did Selkirk promise himself after he had lived alone on the island ?
2) Where did the friends get a chance to do what they wanted to do ?What happened to them
because of this ?
3) What was the thought bothering one of the young men ?
4) Why did captain agree to put Selkirk ashore on the first island they saw ?
5) How did the boys bring the traps into the house ?
6) When did the author confess to his crime?
7) The little boy who could not see said __________ was like the rustle of the wind.
8) ______________ is the colour of pleasant stillness when you lie down and dream .
9) What gave Daniel Defoe the idea of ‘Robinson Crusoe’ ?
10) What way out did the young man’s friends suggest for his problem ?
II. Frame sentences for the following words :
1) Bothering 6) Exotic
2) Unschooled 7) Foundation
3) Unruly 8) Overheard
4) Quarrelsome 9) Surplus
5) Obliging 10)Scholar
III. Complete these sentences with the right determiner given in the bracket .
1) There are ____________ postcards in my bag .(some /any)
2) I think there is __________ butter in the fridge .( much / some)
3) I am the oldest in ______ family . ( my/ mine)
4) Could you bring me ________ books I left in the garden ?( these/ those )
5) My mother doesn’t drink _________ coffee .( a lot/much )
IV . Complete the following table with American and British spelling.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Literature Reader (2)