CBSE Class 6 English - Grammer Test
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q-1 Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions :- (5)
beside, behind , for, in, from, besides, by, into, with, at
1. He kept the box behind the door.
2. Akshay lives at Karol Bagh in Delhi.
3. The mall opens everyday from Monday to Saturday.
4. It was opened by Sajal with a screwdriver.
5. The lady quickly disappeared into the crowd.
6. Besides Aman Four boys were seen beside the river.
7. Aakash is the most suitable candidate for this job.
Q-2 Fill in the appropriate Auxiliary verbs :- (5)
1. The teacher is going to tell us a story.
2. Those gloves are mine but the shirt is yours.
3. Mike has five ties in his cupboard.
4. I was ready to go home.
5. A boy and a girl were going to their Computer class.
6. Renu was tired after a long day.
7. My mother and I are going to see movie.
8. The team has lost the match.
9. They will start their work from next week.
10. She is going to join dance classes.
NOTE : This WORKSHEET is uploaded with the answers.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Grammer Test