CBSE Class 6 English - Continuous Tense
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q1. Fill in the blanks using present continuous or past continuous tense.
1. Shhh ! Be quiet. He ________. (sleep)
2. I _______ (listen) to my Ipod, so I didn't hear the fire alarm last night.
3. They ________ (cut) the cake when the lights went off yesterday.
4. I ______ ( study) while he _______ (make) dinner in the kitchen right now.
5. I _______ (take) a bath when the telephone rang.
Q2. Change the following sentences into ones with past continuous tense.
1. The girl wraps up the gift
2. The book lies on the table.
3. The girls live in Kashmir.
4. A light breeze is blowing.
5. The children are sleeping.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 6 English - Continuous Tense