CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (85) - Verbs
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS III ENGLISH HW WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE: 01 AUG 2014
Fill in the blanks with the correct verb from the box given
sang wrote ate bought
fall painted won climbed
1. I _________ a chocolate ice cream yesterday.
2. Ajit_________ a letter to his friend in Australia.
3. My father _________ two picture books from the shop.
4. Nita’s sister_______ beautifully at the party last evening.
5. Hari ________ his room blue yesterday.
6. If you are not carefully, you will _______ down.
7. Who __________ the match yesterday?
8. The mountaineers__________ the mountain slowly
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (85) - Verbs