CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (66) - Nouns
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
CLASS III HW WORKSHEET
SUBMISSION DATE: 12 JULY 2013
A.Fill in the blanks with the correct words from the brackets.
1. Mina added some more _________________ to the tea. (rice /
2. The _________________ is a night animal. (rhinoceros / bat)
3. Katy’s mother is a _________________ (policeman / doctor)
4. We buy stamps from a _________________ (hospital / post office)
5. Plants need _________________ (tea / water) to grow.
6. The cube of _________________ on the plate is melting. (oil / ice)
7. The _________________ is filled with air. (apple / balloon)
8. Grandfather goes to a _________________ for his morning walk.
(park / museum)
B. Write C for common nouns or P for proper nouns.
1. Goldilocks ________
2. Republic Day ________
3. hero ________
4. Christmas ________
5. king ________
6. April ________
7. M S Dhoni ________
8. Qutub Minar ________
Please click the below link to accessCBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (66) - Nouns