CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (65) - Noun
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Grammar Worksheet Class III
I Choose the words from the box
[guide, milkman, florist, actor, farmer, author, sailor, baker, barber, photographer]
What do we call a person who:
1. A person who writes books ? _____________________
2. A person who shows the way ? ____________________
3. A person who works ona ship? _____________________
4. A person who sells milk ? __________________
5. A person who sells bread? _________________
6. A person who sells flowers? _________________
7. A person who takes photographs? _______________
8. A person who acts in films? _________________
9. A person who cuts our hair? ________________
10. A person who works in a farm?__________________
II Pick out the common and proper nouns in the following sentences.
1. Riyadh is a big city.
2. Solomon was a good king.
3. Srilanka is an island.
4. February is the shortest month of the year.
5. Tom’s birthday is on Wednesday.
6. Paris has many beautiful building.
7. India is a beautiful country.
8. Rahul is an intelligent boy
Please click the below link to accessCBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (65) - Noun