CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (114) - Vocabulary
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
SLS DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, MAUSAM VIHAR, DELHI-51.
CLASS- III (2013-14)
ENGLISH VOCABULARY WORKSHEET (1)
Circle the correct word which is the opposite of the underlined word.
1. The boys are sitting at the shallow end of the pool.
a) deep b) high c) wide d) tail
2. Mr. Jones came late for the meeting.
a) angry b) fast c) early d) tired
3. We took a quick walk to the post office.
a) silent b) fast c) long d) slow
4. How many of the pupils were present?
a) absent b) punctual c) obedient d) stubborn
5. These shoes are too big for his feet.
a) large b) small c) dirty d) narrow
6. Robin is a reckless driver.
a) difficult b) true c) mighty d) careful
7. This is a rare piece of furniture.
a) dangerous b) common c) friendly d) tame
8. When will the concert start?
a) end b) begin c) continue d) open
9. Mr. Lee was generous with his money.
a) foolish b) thrifty c) selfish d) wise
10. What time will the train depart?
a) release b) arrive c) finish d) leave
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheets (114) - Vocabulary