CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheet (5) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road Campus, New Delhi
Q.I Complete the sentences-
1. Rahul and Ritika’s parents were going out for ___________________________________
2. While sipping the cold drink the children thought of _____________________________
3. Kanta told Rahul to make a _________________________________________________
4. While watching their favourite cartoon show, __________________________________
Q.II Who said to whom?
1.”Can we call Aman, Tanya and Sid to play with us .”
2. “ Dad must have locked the study room before leaving.”
Q.III Fill in the blanks using opposites of the underlined words-
1. I cannot eat the whole pizza. Give me a ___________________ of it.
2. Raghav found the book, I had ______________ a few days back.
3. When I was coming from the market, I met Ankit. He was __________________ to the market.
4. He began his work very late. But _________________ it early.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.